banner1

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hansoul - Jesus Saves! (2007)



Format - Audio Cd (MP3)
Bitrate - 192kbps

DISC I
01. It's Like Jesus
02. Jesus I'm Grateful
03. The Cross (feat. Da T.R.U.T.H. & J. Johnson)
04. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, I Need You (feat. Tony Moore & Jehovah's Chosen)
05. I'd Rather Jesus
06. Jesus Saves! (feat. Beloved and Ready Rock C, Tony Moore & JC)
07. Social Issues (feat. Coco Soleil)
08. WOW
09. I love you Jesus
10. Jesus Never fails (feat. The Dixie Hummingbirds)
11. Sea Of Forgetfulness (feat. Energy)

DISC II
01. Freedom's Song
02. The Reason Why (feat. Obadiah)
03. Say It Again (feat. Tony Moore & Jehovah's Chosen)
04. Pastor's Pimps
05. Jesus I'm Grateful (RMX)
06. Amana's Song (feat. Energy)
07. Preach Jesus (int)
08. Preach Jesus (feat. Chiquita Green & Amana Nelson)
09. A Tribute To My Pop (James Dallas Nelson's Song)
10. Anti-Abortion (feat. Amana Nelson)
11. Shadows (feat. Chiquita Green & Amana Nelson)
12. Heaven Wouldn't Be The Same (feat. Japhia Life, Knowledge, J. Johnson, Beloved & Energy)

PURCHASE

3.5/5

No comments: